Delaware & Maryland Real Estate Website Design & Development
As a Real Estate web design developer Coastal Images Inc. has been developing custom Real Estate IDX MLS database website applications since 1996 at the Delaware beach and Ocean City, Maryland areas including Lewes, Rehoboth Beach, Bethany Beach and Fenwick Island, Delaware. For more than 14 years our web design & development team has been listening and working closely with Delaware Real Estate Brokers, individual Realtors and Delaware Beach Vacation Rental professionals in developing a wide range of fully automated Real Estate website applications for almost every aspect of the Real Estate business.
Our custom multi-tiered modular Real Estate website IDX MLS and rental property solutions are scalable to the size of your business, attract new clients through MLS listings & search through IDX MLS database integration of Sussex County Real Estate for Delaware Real Estate MLS database or Coastal Association of Realtors for Coastal Maryland MLS database. Many of our areas largest Realtors and Brokers, and some of the smallest, all find Coastal Images Inc. Real Estate Sales and Vacation Rental website solutions an affordable and valuable adjunct to their business.
Click the below tabs to learn more about our modular real estate web system.
- Property Index
- Property Data
- Delaware MLS Search
- Maryland MLS Search
- Rental Module
- Mortgage Calculator
Professional Real Estate Web Design = A Professional Internet Presence
With over 14 years experience in Real Estate web design in the Maryland & Delaware Real Estate markets the Realtors and Brokers in our area have taught us a thing or two about their marketing needs. Over the years we have combined that knowledge with our years in internet marketing to develop a Real Estate website application that is both intuitive and useful for website users.
Our core Real Estate IDX MLS Web Application automatically pulls data from the MLS database. Simply enter your property listings on your local MLS and the data is automatically transferred to your website usually within the next 24 hours.
Real Estate Property Listings Index Pages
The property index page displays can be configured to show properties by almost any criteria you desire. Display only your property listings or any combination of your brokers properties, listings by city, home type or price in ascending or descending sorted order. Properties display 10 per page with pagination navigation. Each property page shows the 'curb appeal' photo, property address, number of bedrooms and bathrooms and a short description of the property pulled from the MLS database.
Each listing is hot linked to an individual property detail page with full MLS individual property details, slide show of property photos, virtual tour link, an interactive Google location map and a convenient contact form for users to contact you right on the page that lets you know which property they are inquiring about even if they didn’t tell you.
Individual Real Estate Property Listing Details Page
Here’s where the rubber meets the road. The individual property page gives the Real Estate buyer a complete display of all the available public information on that particular property including a multiple photo slide show, all available property details such as number of bedrooms and bathrooms, tax costs, appliances and interior features.
This page also features an interactive Google map using Googles Geo-location API to show your prospect where the property is located. For convenience this page has the added feature of a contact form right on the page that will notify you of the exact property they were viewing when submitted.
Delaware Real Estate IDX MLS Search - SCAOR
SCAOR Sussex County Association of Realtors MLS IDX Search for Delaware offering Multiple methods to search Real Estate properties including detailed search and
Maryland Real Estate IDX MLS Search - CAR
Our Maryland IDX MLS web application core module for the Coastal Association of Maryland is optimized for The Wicomico County area including Ocean City Maryland, West Ocean City, Berlin, Pittsville and surround Maryland beach and coastal areas.
The Maryland MLS Module uses the same format as the Delaware IDX module for the property index pages and the individual property page including pulling up-to-date MLS data from FlexMLS and using Google mapping for property location maps.
Rental Add-On Module for vacation Rentals or Year Round Rentals
Our Rental web application with search module can be run separately or as a standalone application. Module comes with an administrative backend so you can upload photos, change pricing or description from any browser instantly. Website add-on will automatically resize your photos uses Googles Geo-Locator API to display an interactive Google Map of your rental property location.
Multiple Mortgage Calculators Add-On Module for Real Estate Web sites
Coastal Images offers many add-on modules for Real Estate Sales web sites. We have a Multiple Mortgage Calculator for the convenience of your prospective buyers to be able to calculate their approximate payment, how much should they earn, how big of a mortgage they can afford, how much will they’re tax deduction be and many more useful calculations.
Modular Multi-Tiered Real Estate Web Design & Development
Not all Real Estate companies are created equal - After over a decade of working closely with the Real Estate professionals, Brokers, vacation rental offices, year round real estate rental offices & individual Realtors in our area we have developed a custom, fully automated, scaleable, multi-tiered and modular real estate website application that will fulfill the needs of both large and small Real Estate Professionals including multi agent Real Estate Brokerage offices.
Core Real Estate Website Application
Our core real estate web site application is the product of many years experience working with real estate leaders in our area who have suggested numerous features that assist them in marketing Delaware & Maryland coastal real estate properties, year round rentals and beach vacation properties. Add-on modules, as listed below, increase the scalability and features to fit the varied size and nature of your business.
- Custom Template Web Design - Work closely with our designers to develop an attractive layout, easy to navigate and a look & feel for an effective professional presentation.
- Fully Automated IDX MLS Database Integration with Search
- Our IDX Multiple Listing Service (MLS) module integration - either SCAOR (Sussex County, Delaware) or CAR (Coastal Association of Realtors, Maryland) MLS databases. Includes detailed MLS Search. Module has multiple configurations for sorting properties by listing Broker, listing Realtor as well as by city, town, property type or sub type.
- IDX MLS modules functions. Once configured to your specifications the module will automatically pull all the necessary property data from the MLS database. This saves you critical time so you can spend your time working on your business - not on your website.
- Properties are displayed on an index page with representative "curb appeal" photo, a brief description and number of beds and baths. This page is sortable ascending or descending by MLS number, by price, house type or city and linked to a secondary detailed property page displaying full MLS Real Estate individual Property Details from the MLS database.
- Property Detail page features full MLS data base property details.
- Virtual Tour data is pulled from the MLS database.
- An interactive Google map using Googles Geo-Mapping service to show prospective clients property locations.
- On page (SEO) Search Engine Optimization - If prospective clients can't find you in the search engines who will see your website? We perform on page search engine optimization (SEO) on every site we design, custom keyword & long tail keyword phrase research for your website's market, title tag research, meta tag research and alt tags as well as on page content changes to make your website content rich and search engine friendly.
- Additional pages can be added on a per page price basis.
Adding additional modules to the core real estate application increases the scalability of your website to fit your business.
- Rental Database Module - Perfect for vacation or year round real estate rental offices. Features administrative backend interface content management system to add your rental properties, change prices and photo's from any browser. Properties are sortable and searchable. Displays property data and multiple photo's in a photo slide show format.
- Rental Properties are displayed in an index page format with curb appeal photo and brief description. Each property is linked to a property detail page with full property details.
- Property detail pages feature interactive Google maps using either Googles Geo Mapping or a more accurate method using latitude & longitude location co-ordinates.
- Additional Rental Module add-ons:
- Rental Property Availability Calendar - has administrative backend to enter dates a property is available.
- Rental Pricing Rate grid - variable configurations for variable pricing of rentals on a monthly or weekly rate which can vary at different times of the year or season. Includes an administrative backend to enter pricing so changes can be made from any browser on the fly.
- Real Estate Agents Module -
This module displays individual Real Estate agents for offices with multiple agents or a Brokerage firm. Features each agents profile, contact information and listings by that agent.
- Detailed Mortgage Calculator
- Mortgage payment calculator - Want to know how much your monthly payment is for your mortgage?
- Additional payment calculator - How much do you save by paying more or making additional payments than your initial mortgage terms?
- How much do I have to earn? - Not sure how much money you'll have to earn to afford your house payment and accompanying expenses?
- How much can I borrow? - Want to know how big of a mortgage you can take on?
- Should I pay discount points? - Not sure if you should pay discount points on your mortgage loan?
- How much will I save by refinancing my loan? - How long will it take to recoup the costs of refinancing my home mortgage?
- How much will my tax deduction be? - Want to know how much your home mortgage will save you in taxes?
- Bi-weekly mortgage calculator - Want to know how much time and money you'll save paying off your loan on a bi-weekly payment plan?
- APR calculator -
To find out the annual percentage rate of your loan, enter the loan amount, interest rate, points, other costs
and year-length term.
- Interest only monthly payment calculator - To find out the monthly savings you could gain from an interest-only payment plan.
- Mortgage payment calculator - Want to know how much your monthly payment is for your mortgage?
- Have an Idea for a module, web widget or feature you feel would assist you in your business and would like to see on your web site? We do custom web development and programming to create what you have in mind. Give us a call and lets talk about it.